Wednesday, May 7, 2008

tag, you're it...:)

I've been tagged by Pip (from MeetMeatMikes), so, here it goes...
1. Can't live a single day without doodling or doing something creative:)
2. I could (and do) eat half a watermelon in one seating. Especially if I'm watching a movie. Popcorn is for champs (ha ha), watermelon is where it's at!
3. I hate camping. Mostly because mosquitos find me irresistible and I come back looking like a plague victim.
4. The only sport I'm good at is mini-golf. 
5. I named my kids after my favorite characters (from  movies and real life).
6. I still can't believe I made 3 other humans. As far as I'm concern - it's magic!
I tag everybody! Let me know if you're game and I will check it out! Tag....you're it:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

okok!! will get to it later.

Holly said...

I did it! Hehe, it's always fun reading little fun facts about people!

meetmeatmikes said...

Oh.. mosquitoes.. they love me too! I don't, however, love them! How cute is lil teeny Xavier?! Super-cute! That's how cute! Thank you for sharing.. i think your six things are very important!

ellencrimitrent said...

oh camping I hate it too, I had to when I was little but now it would only have to be in a Winabego!! And while I love watermelon! I love popcorn more, and I have to do something everyday too which is why after my first son was born I was ready to go back to work in 2 weeks but had to wait another 2 to find the right nanny.

s a n s k u :) said...

Fun answers. "Plague victim". He hee. Me too!

Anonymous said...

On the mosquito thing, take lots of B vitamins. They can't stand the smell and taking it internally repels them. I, like you, have a major problem with these little bugs. But a B complex everyday during the warm weather is easy, affordable, safe, and clean (no sticky or stinky traditional repellants). :)

orange you lucky! said...

Thanks a bunch, dear anonymous:)
I'm going to try that this summer. I don't like getting all the toxic stinky bug off type sprays... so I usually just suffer through it. I'll try anything .... so, THANKS!