Monday, August 10, 2009

back to school labels... for you!


It's 'getting ready for the back to school time' again. My girls are starting their new school year on September 2nd. I haven't even started shopping for it yet... but I got some labels already designed... to personalize all that stuff  that would go into their little backpacks:) I'll get my priorities straight soon:)
I'm sharing these with you! Feel free to use them for all your labeling needs:)
To copy: click on the image - it will open up in its own window at a high resolution (300dpi-true size). Copy that to your desktop and feel free to use:) You could make them smaller if you'd like or replace text with your own.

PS.: I'll be back 'working and blogging' on August 17th. I'm off to spend some time with my parents, my family and myself. See you soon:)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

TE VAMOS A EXTRAÑAR!!!
ROSARIO

jen geigley said...

so so SO cool - thank you for sharing!

noodle and lou said...

ohmygosh! i just stumbled upon your blog and i'm delighted! thank you for sharing these darling labels with us!! off to peek at your etsy shop. happy week to you!! xox...jenn

Kickcan & Conkers said...

These are super-duper - thanks for sharing!

Nina said...

Awesome labels - THANKS! I love them!!

outofthedark said...

I love your designs. Every time I visit your blog I smile. Your creations bring smiles and joy.
Thanks for creating and sharing!

Down Comforter said...

Thanks for sharing! These will be adorable on all my little guys things for school!

Unknown said...

Those are some lucky kids!!

Vintage Fabric Addict said...

Thank you! I'm about to lend some books so will pop these inside the cover. YOu are so generous and I truly love you work, you have a great imagination.

Linda Summerfield said...

These are wonderful and going back to school just got more stylish!
Thank you,
Linda

Tiina said...

These are lovely. I wish my niece was a little older! And knew English :)

PuppyLovePrincess said...

thanks again for more cute bookplates! these are just perfect for teacher's personal classroom libraries! i'll be posting on my blog w/credits and a link :)thanksthanksthanks!

Heather said...

thank you - these are wonderful!!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Just blogged about these fab labels. i posted your gorgeous 'sweet inspiration' print too, hope that's OK?